Wednesday, 16 May 2012

The Bachelorette - Your First Impression

Ever since me and my girlfriends got into The Bachelor a year or so ago, actually for Brad's season, we have made it a tradition to meet up at someones house, drink wine, eat some popcorn and enjoy the show. Every season of either The Bachelor, or The Bachelorette, me and the girls get so into who we think is going to win the heart of the bachelor/bachelorette. However, every season our opinions change so drastically from the first episode to the last, as we all grow to form different opinions as the show goes on. So after watching the first episode this week of the beautiful Emily Maynard on her new path to finding love, I thought it would be fun to make a post listing the 4 people who you got a good impression from.
Picture from: abc
Here are my four choices, without any real background, and only the first episode to go on (in no particular order):
JEF (Picture from:abc)
DOUG (Picture from:abc)
CHARLIE (Picture from:abc)
SEAN (Picture from:abc)

Let me know who your top 4 choices are in the comments below. It will be fun to come back to this at the end of the season, and see how you feel about these choices.

Lulu :)

3 comments:

  1. Couldn't agree more, those are my faves as well. So excited for the next episode.

    ReplyDelete
  2. My top four favorites are:
    Chris Harrison ;)
    Doug
    Jef
    Charlie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Could not agree more with you Vanessa, Chris Harrison is very handsome.

    ReplyDelete

You might also like:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...