Tuesday, 26 June 2012

Who Will Get the Final Rose?

With the end of The Bachelorette season with the gorgeous mother, Emily Maynard a couple weeks away, I am so excited to know who will win her heart in the end. Since right after the first episode I blogged about my first impression of the men, choosing 4 men off of first impressions whom I was excited to learn more about, I thought it would be fun to create a poll to see what the rest of you think about who will be the final two. My two guesses are Jef Holm, and Arie Luyenduk Jr. , but Sean Lowe is pretty close. What do you guys think?

Picture from abcJef Holm

Picture from abcArie Luyendyk jr.
Picture from abcSean Lowe
Whomever she chose, I hope Emily is with someone who will treat her and her adorable daughter like princesses.


Lulu :)

1 comment:

You might also like:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...