Tuesday, 31 July 2012

What's In My Purse?

For night time, I always opt out for either just a wallet or a small clutch as I hate dragging a big bag around. However, when I do this is the bag I carry around. I love the nude/beige color that can go with anything, and is a nice color for the summer. Since I don't like the extra weight of stuff in my purse I usually go through it every time it feels very heavy and throw things out. This is what I had in my purse the last time I wore it about a week ago. I had my hair up in a bun, and so I brought my hair spray to spray down any flyaway hair. I also always have gum in my purse, but the pack finished the last time I used this purse.


  • Garnier Fructis Hold & Flex hair spray
  • Garnier Tinted Roll-On Concealer
  • Physicians Formula Mineral Wear 3-1 Concealer
  • Adidas Women Fitness Fresh Absorbent Deodorant
  • Coco Mademoiselle Chanel Eau De Toilette
  • Jewellery box (pictures below)
  • Hair elastics, and hair clip
  • Colgate Total Dental Floss (got from the dentist office)
  • Contact lenses box
  • Sun glasses
  • 2 pens
  • My Blackberry cell phone
  • Andrea Eye's Eye Makeup Remover Pads
  • Burt's Bees Lemon Butter Cuticle Cream, and Hand Salve
  • Tweezers
  • Vicktor Rolf "FLOWERBOMB" tester
  • Balenciaga "10, Avenue George V" tester 





What do you have in your purse? What can you not go out without?

Lulu :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

You might also like:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...