Tuesday, 4 September 2012

Labor Day Weekend In Pictures

After a hectic work week, this weekend was mainly to relax and hangout with friends and family. Here are a couple pictures taken during the weekend.

We grew roses in the garden this year, and they turned out so beautiful. There are so many different colors, but this light pink with the slightest orange color is my favorite. So pretty. 

We drove around downtown which faced the water, so all the restaurants had such a gorgeous view. We sat outside and soaked in the sun, before the weather starts to get cold.

This was the view we got to look at all weekend. The sky was so gorgeous this day, just so blue. 

This is the day we watched the sunrise, and I wore this outfit. We could not have chosen a better day to enjoy the sunrise. It was so beautiful and peaceful.


How was your weekend? Did you do anything exciting?

22 comments:

  1. your photos are great <3 specially love the flowers and the sky :)!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you, and yeah that sky photo turned out beautifully ! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great pictures. Sure I'd like to follow each other! I'm following now.
    with love,
    Isa Eileen
    www.gooddayforasorbet.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, and sounds good I am following you also :)

      Delete
  4. Wow this is a really beautiful place!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such stunning photography!
    Thanks for commenting on my blog, I'd love to follow eachother :) I'm now following you!
    Helen at Never Quite Elegant xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, and no problem.
      I am now following you also :) Xx

      Delete
  6. Thank you for your lovely comment!
    I'm now following you, how about following each other? :)x

    http://fashionandbeautybyhelena.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sounds good :) I am now following you also :) Xx

      Delete
  7. That sky so breath taking.

    ReplyDelete
  8. great post and nice pictures
    http://doseofglambition.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi i am a new blogger!

    I love you page!

    Would you mind following me back?

    epitomeoffeminineallure.blogspot.com

    Xoxo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, I am now following you :)

      Delete
  10. you look like you had a great day!
    i really like your blog and can't wait to see more so i've followed.
    i hope you'll pop over to mine and say hi, it'd be lovely to hear from you.
    laura xx
    http://ilikecrayonsxo.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Laura, and yes I will absolutely pop on over there, and give your blog a look :)
      See ya on the flip side :P

      Delete
  11. Such good pictures, love your jeans! Cute blog:) x

    teacuptoast.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ripped jeans are the best for sunny days :) Thanks Xx

      Delete
  12. Loving your photography! <3 Saw you comment :)
    I'm a follower <3 follow me back toooo ^^

    Biancarosa
    xoxo

    http://beancah.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sounds good pretty lady, now following you also :)

      Delete
  13. Love your blog:)
    www.theonewiththefashionblog.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

You might also like:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...