Thursday, 6 September 2012

Liebster Award

 Yay, firstly I want to thank Sharon at Stargazy Eyes for nominating me this award. It seems like so much fun and I am excited to answer the questions, and give a little more information about myself. Who doesn't love getting an award. So before I start, thanks again Sharon.



Here are the rules:
  1. Each person tagged must post 11 things about themselves
  2. They must also answer the 11 questions the tagger has set for them
  3. They must create 11 more questions to ask bloggers they have decided to tag
  4. They must then choose 11 bloggers to tag with less than 200 followers
  5. These lucky bloggers must be told
  6. There are no tag backs

11 things about me :
  1. I haven't used any heat on my hair for over a year now.
  2. I am a morning gal, I wake up early no matter how late I stay up.
  3. I love going on realty websites to look at big expensive beautiful houses. California, and New Zealand are my favorite places to get my fix of homes.
  4. My feet are always cold, so during the winter I wear 2-3 pairs of socks. 
  5. My favorite color, is a color I only enjoy in flowers, and it is a light coral.
  6. I am a vegetarian, working on being vegan.
  7. All my friends are 3-6 years older than me, and back in high school one of my closest friends was a teacher.
  8. I sweat uncontrollably on hot days, or in uncomfortable situations.
  9. I could never dye my hair, so I want a wig that I can dye a pastel pink/silver or purple/silver color. Loving this trend right now.
  10. I am obsessed with oversized sweaters, and big scarves.
  11. I can't wait to be a mother one day.

Questions from Sharon L :

1. What is your favourite high end and high street brand and why?
My favorite high end brand has to be Bobbi Brown just because most of their makeup is perfect for everyday. My favorite high street brand has to be Burt's Bees because all their products do exactly what they are supposed. And the best part of both these brands is they do not test on animals. :) 

2. What is your favourite high end and high street product and why?
My favorite high end product has to be the Bobbi Brown Creamy Concealer Kit, this is the best concealer I have used. I have not tried any other high end concealer so I can't really compare but it does the job, and does it well. My favorite high street product is Burt's Bees Tinted Lip Balm, love the color and how well it moisturizes my lips.

3. Heels or flats, and why?
Heels, because once you get a comfortable pair, they aren't as bad as they seem. They add height make you feel confident, and can just completely change an outfit.

4. What's your favourite book?
The Harry Potter books.

5. What's your favourite perfume?
I am not really a perfume kind of girl, but one that I really used to like is Coco Mademoiselle by Chanel.

6. Do you have any pets?
No I do not have any pets, but I dog sit all the time.

7. What's your favourite blog?
I love Shenae Grimes's blog. My style is similar to hers, of course my clothes are less expensive, so I use her for inspiration.

8. Bright nails or dark nails?
On myself I prefer nude colors, or muted pastel colors, so I guess that means bright.

9. If you could pursue any profession what would it be?
I would love to one day be a stay at home mom, who opens up a home daycare.  

10. What is your favourite thing to eat?
Sushi! Vegetarian only of course :P

11. If you could travel to another country to buy clothes or beauty products, which country would it be and why?
Hmm,I thought about this for a while, but I don't think I want to travel anywhere for their clothes or beauty products. However, if I could travel somewhere just to soak in their culture it would be New Zealand, or Ireland.  


My 11 questions to my nominees are:
  1. What is your dream job?
  2. If you could live anywhere in the world where would it be?
  3. What is your favorite store to shop at?
  4. What blog do you enjoy reading?
  5. If you could meet any celebrity who would it be?
  6. What is on thing that can always make you smile?
  7. What is favorite movie of all time?
  8. What is your favorite song?
  9. Is there anything you have always wanted to do, but never got to doing?
  10. Would you rather go without any makeup or hair styling products for an entire week, or be forced to wear the exact same outfit everyday (yes you can wash them)?
  11. If you could have one super power what would it be?

My 11 nominees are:
  1. francoisbresmal
  2. afashionistascorner
  3. rosychicc
  4. stylefilesireland
  5. charlotteillidge
  6. lilsbigworld
  7. gooddayforasorbet
  8. neverquiteelegant
  9. lamoredeloredana
  10. kassielynn
  11. danielle-timcke

Excited to read your answers.

Lulu :)

31 comments:

  1. Thank you so much for nominating me! That's so kind!
    With love!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Loved reading more about you :) Thank you for the nomination! Seems fun hehe

    Love,
    Adela

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aha thanks, and yay I see that you did it I'm excited to go read it. My pleasure pretty lady :) Xx

      Delete
  3. Replies
    1. No problem :) I am sure you'll get more followers you have an awesome blog :) Xx

      Delete
  4. Awh, this is a lovely little tag! I love things like this because i'm such a nosey so-and-so ;)

    http://lashesandlaces.blogspot.co.uk/

    xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aha, I agree they are fun to read. :) Xx

      Delete
  5. Loved reading your responses to this :) xo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks again for nominating me :) Xx

      Delete
  6. Thank you so much for nominating me for this I'm very flattered! :)
    I don't really do posts like this on my blog, though, so I hope you don't think I'm rude or ungrateful for not taking part xxxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Completely understandable, not at all :) Xx

      Delete
  7. Wow thank you so much :'D Unfortunately, I don't have the time to do it :( But I'm going to answer your questions :D So,
    What is your dream job? Fashion designer, of course ♥
    If you could live anywhere in the world where would it be? Here. I love my country. Of course I'll often go on vacation because sun is rare. But I just love it.
    What is your favorite store to shop at? Zaraaaaaa
    What blog do you enjoy reading? Mariannan, FashionVibe, StyleScrapbook and yours of course, as I subscribed :D
    If you could meet any celebrity who would it be? Ariana Grande, oh God. Or Lady Gaga. I love them equally.
    What is on thing that can always make you smile? One of my colleague's laugh and a song : Si tu vois ma mère by Sidney Bechet
    What is favorite movie of all time? Wow, that's tough. I guess every movie Audrey Hepburn starred in *___*
    What is your favorite song? I don't have a "favorite song for life" because I get quickly bored by a song I listened too much. At the moment, I'm loving With Ur Love by Cher Lloyd.
    Is there anything you have always wanted to do, but never got to doing? I always get what I really want because I do everything to make them happen instead of only wishing. I don't think it's a quality but that's it ^^
    Would you rather go without any makeup or hair styling products for an entire week, or be forced to wear the exact same outfit everyday (yes you can wash them)? I would go without hair styling products, definitely. I have serious issues wearing the same outfit 2 days in a row.
    If you could have one super power what would it be? I would fly. Oh yeaaaaah :)

    Thank you I had fun doing this! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Loved reading these ♥. I fall victim to wearing the same close far too often. So much so that it no longer bothers me :P
      Thanks for taking the time to do this :)

      Delete
  8. I don't have 11 followers just yet so I might not be able to do it! :(

    ReplyDelete
  9. Congrats :)

    ngofficial.blogspot.co.uk

    <3

    ReplyDelete
  10. congrats on your award! :) great blog! new follower btw <3

    xoxo,
    Jasmine

    luxe11.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, I check out your blog and I am also a follower of you blog :)

      Delete
  11. Congrats! Check out my blog, if you like it we can follow each other :)
    -Fleur

    pourlefemmes.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. congrats for the award! it's nice to know more things about you. :)
    awesome blog by the way, i love reading your posts. XO

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Christine, that is very sweet of you :)

      Delete
  13. I wish I had the will power to stop using heat on my hair for that long...I think the longest I went without heat was maybe a month. Lovely photography by the way :)

    -Ezi

    ikintoo.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, it was hard at first but luckily I have gotten used to it. Thank you :)

      Delete
  14. great post, love it! followed you in gfc, hope you can follow back! http://xxxloveisbeautyxxx.blogspot.ie/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, and yes absolutely now a follower of your blog also :)

      Delete
  15. Nice post and blog! (;

    Maybe u wanna follow each other?
    If u wanna, let me know. xx

    Love, Jackffy
    jackffy.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, absolutely. I am now following you :)

      Delete
  16. Thank you so much for nominating me! That's very kind of you!
    With love,
    Isa
    www.gooddayforasorbet.com

    ReplyDelete

You might also like:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...