Here are the rules:
- Each person tagged must post 11 things about themselves
- They must also answer the 11 questions the tagger has set for them
- They must create 11 more questions to ask bloggers they have decided to tag
- They must then choose 11 bloggers to tag with less than 200 followers
- These lucky bloggers must be told
- There are no tag backs
11 things about me :
- I haven't used any heat on my hair for over a year now.
- I am a morning gal, I wake up early no matter how late I stay up.
- I love going on realty websites to look at big expensive beautiful houses. California, and New Zealand are my favorite places to get my fix of homes.
- My feet are always cold, so during the winter I wear 2-3 pairs of socks.
- My favorite color, is a color I only enjoy in flowers, and it is a light coral.
- I am a vegetarian, working on being vegan.
- All my friends are 3-6 years older than me, and back in high school one of my closest friends was a teacher.
- I sweat uncontrollably on hot days, or in uncomfortable situations.
- I could never dye my hair, so I want a wig that I can dye a pastel pink/silver or purple/silver color. Loving this trend right now.
- I am obsessed with oversized sweaters, and big scarves.
- I can't wait to be a mother one day.
Questions from Sharon L :
1. What is your favourite high end and high street brand and why?
My favorite high end brand has to be Bobbi Brown just because most of their makeup is perfect for everyday. My favorite high street brand has to be Burt's Bees because all their products do exactly what they are supposed. And the best part of both these brands is they do not test on animals. :)
2. What is your favourite high end and high street product and why?
My favorite high end product has to be the Bobbi Brown Creamy Concealer Kit, this is the best concealer I have used. I have not tried any other high end concealer so I can't really compare but it does the job, and does it well. My favorite high street product is Burt's Bees Tinted Lip Balm, love the color and how well it moisturizes my lips.
3. Heels or flats, and why?
Heels, because once you get a comfortable pair, they aren't as bad as they seem. They add height make you feel confident, and can just completely change an outfit.
4. What's your favourite book?
The Harry Potter books.
5. What's your favourite perfume?
I am not really a perfume kind of girl, but one that I really used to like is Coco Mademoiselle by Chanel.
6. Do you have any pets?
No I do not have any pets, but I dog sit all the time.
7. What's your favourite blog?
I love Shenae Grimes's blog. My style is similar to hers, of course my clothes are less expensive, so I use her for inspiration.
8. Bright nails or dark nails?
On myself I prefer nude colors, or muted pastel colors, so I guess that means bright.
9. If you could pursue any profession what would it be?
I would love to one day be a stay at home mom, who opens up a home daycare.
10. What is your favourite thing to eat?
Sushi! Vegetarian only of course :P
11. If you could travel to another country to buy clothes or beauty products, which country would it be and why?
Hmm,I thought about this for a while, but I don't think I want to travel anywhere for their clothes or beauty products. However, if I could travel somewhere just to soak in their culture it would be New Zealand, or Ireland.
My 11 questions to my nominees are:
- What is your dream job?
- If you could live anywhere in the world where would it be?
- What is your favorite store to shop at?
- What blog do you enjoy reading?
- If you could meet any celebrity who would it be?
- What is on thing that can always make you smile?
- What is favorite movie of all time?
- What is your favorite song?
- Is there anything you have always wanted to do, but never got to doing?
- Would you rather go without any makeup or hair styling products for an entire week, or be forced to wear the exact same outfit everyday (yes you can wash them)?
- If you could have one super power what would it be?
Excited to read your answers.