Wednesday, 26 December 2012

New Years Eve

Finally a reason to dress up. It has been so long since I have been able to enjoy my time without worrying and stressing over the amount of work I need to have done. And I was passing through the mall the other day and saw a sequin skirt. I should have stopped to buy it but was running late. Now I have been searching the web for a reasonably priced new years dress/skirt/or accessory that is sequinned. I mainly looking for a dark, star-y night blue for this new years eve. Here is my inspiration before I go shopping in hopes of finding something this weekend.

Dress 1Dress 2Dress 3Dress 4

Shorts 1, Skirt 1Shorts 2

Clutch 1Heels 1Clutch 2Heels 2

I am thinking of a blue sequin skirt, paired with a thin long sleeve v-neck sweater and some pair of heels. Hopefully I can find one, if not theres always a little black dress ready.

Hope you all enjoy boxing day shopping (I strongly dislike crowded areas, but I am working on it)

Lulu :)

9 comments:

  1. I love all these picks! Especially dress 2 and the black shorts

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, the black shorts with a loose knit sweater and some heels would have been perfect!

      Delete
  2. excellents ideas!
    xx
    I'm following you now
    kisses
    xx

    www.esteephs.blogspot.com.es

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much, now following you also :)

      Delete
  3. ohhh i love these shiny stuffs!
    i pretty like your girly blog! ;) i follow you. could you follow me back?
    xoxo
    nessi from hungary
    www.ourdrug.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Now following you also :)
      Thanks Nessi ! Xx

      Delete
  4. Wicked post :) Hope you have a happy new year :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. There is SHOCKING news in the sports betting industry.

    It's been said that every bettor must watch this,

    Watch this or stop betting on sports...

    Sports Cash System - Sports Betting Robot

    ReplyDelete

You might also like:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...