Thursday, 16 March 2017

Travel Diary : Secrets Cap Cana (March 2017)


I just got back from a trip to the stunningly beautiful Dominican Republic. While away I was talking to another couple and trying to recall a previous trip to another resort I had been to, and found my memory to be incredibly horrible. So, I decided to start a little travel diary for any trips I take in the future in hopes of being able to better recall certain aspects and sort of act as a personal review.

So let's begin. 

The resort we stayed at was Secrets Cap Cana a beautiful, quiet, almost secluded adults only resort.
The resort grounds are very well taken care of and always clean (note that the resort is also fairly new). There is a view from th outdoor main lobby overlooking the pool and beach area, and this spot is the backdrop to many photos.


The rooms were also very clean, and the bed was insanely comfortable.


The food... how could you complain. There is literally something for everyone. The buffet had a large variety of options, and was available for breakfast/lunch/dinner. You also had the option of resteraunts for dinner which didn't require reservations. Unfortunately, I don't have many food pictures but my favorite was the French and Italian.

And lastly the beach. I unfortunately cannot speak for the pool, as I am 100% a beach person so I did not ever make it into the pool... But the beach was STUNNING. The water is turquoise blue, and the sand is white. My only wish was to have been able to see the waters still, as I could only imagine how incredible it would have looked.


All in all the resort and staff were great. This was a beautiful, relaxing trip.

Lulu :)

2 comments:

  1. What an absolutely stunning place! The Dominican Republic is definitely on my must visit list, might be a while before I go though :)

    Sharon x | That Stargazy Vegan

    ReplyDelete

You might also like:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...