Monday, 4 June 2012

Shoe of the Week- Combat Boots


I absolutely love combat boots. This is actually my 3rd pair of combat style boots. I began to wear them I believe 3 years ago, and have gone through a pair every year, and I cannot seem to stop myself from buying them. As much as I love heels, a good pair of boots are comfy can give a cute outfit some edge. I got this pair at an aldo outlet for about $100, but I do not believe they are sold there any more. My favorite look with combat boots, is a pair of black skinny jeans, and a plaid shirt. It looks clean and well put together, but casual and comfortable.

What is your current favorite pair of shoes?

Love Lulu :)

3 comments:

  1. I keep trying to find a good pair, and these are awesome. Hopefully I find a pair soon

    ReplyDelete
  2. These look so badass , I love them.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Like you, I prefer wearing combat shoes more than stilettos, wedges or heels. Also, combat shoes can be paired with any outfit, may it be jeans or skirt. The best thing about combat shoes is that they last for a long time no matter how much you use them. That makes them a good purchase!

    ReplyDelete

You might also like:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...