Shoe of the Week- Crocs Flats


After realizing this summer will be filled with fun trips to lakes, rivers, and oceans I thought it was time to buy myself some water proof shoes instead of using my favorite flip flops that keep getting ruined. A friend brought up the idea of Crocs, but I personally do no like the look of bulky crocs on my feet as my feet are very small and skinny. So he lead me to their website where he showed me some of the
other kinds of shoes they sold. I told him a couple that I thought looked good, but said I would think about it. After I believe 4 business days a box showed up at my door. I had no clue what it was, but after I opened the box I could not believe how good these flats looked. I fell in love immediately. I did not even imagine the quality and appeal to look half as good. The style is called Adrina Flat II, which I got in the color black. They are comfy, soft, a perfect fit, and so feminine.






What do you think of the Crocs flats? Would you buy a pair?

Lulu :)

Popular Posts